Anyone interested in this here is a link – http://www.sdconference.org/call-for-papers.html
Topic are as follow:
- Advanced Energy Technologies
- Air pollution control and equipment
- Bio fuels
- Clean Coal Technology
- Clean energy investments
- Climate and climatic changes
- Corporate Responsibility and Sustainable Development
- Ecology and Biodiversity Conservation
- Economic and Social aspect of Sustainable Development
- Ecosystem Restoration
- Ecosystems Management
- Energy and Environment Energy Policy, Planning & Management
- Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development
- Environmental dynamics
- Environmental Ergonomics
- Environmental hydraulics
- Environmental Management
- Environmental policy in developing countries
- Environmental Pollution & Management
- Environmental restoration and ecological engineering
- Environmental Science and Technology
- Environmental sustainability
- Global environmental change and ecosystems management
- Global warming Green Energy Options
- Green energy systems
- Hazardous waste and waste treatment
- Health and the Environment
- Hydro power Industrial waste treatment
- Innovative clean technologies
- Legal, economic and managerial aspects of solid waste management
- Management of ecosystems, environment and water resources
- Nuclear Energy Fission & Fusion
- Policy makers and the Public
- Pollution prevention in industry
- Recycling technologies
- Renewable Energy Standards
- Renewable energy technologies
- Renewable sources of energy
- Resource management
- Rural development
- Solar Energy
- Solid waste Management
- Sustainable Development and Education
- Water pollution and treatment
- Wind Energy
Sustainable Development Conference 2015 accepts the following types of submissions:
- Research Papers: Completed research papers in any of the topic areas listed bellow or related areas.
- Abstracts: Abstracts of completed or proposed research in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas. The abstract for proposed research should include the research objectives, proposed methodology, and a discussion of expected outcomes.
- Student Papers: Research done by students in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas.
- Case Studies: Case studies in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas.
- Work-in-Progress Reports or Proposals for Future Research: Incomplete research or ideas for future research in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of related areas.
- Reports on Issues Related to Sustainable development: Reports related to innovative techniques or research related to any of the topic areas listed bellow or related areas.
Proposals are accepted on a rolling admission basis as long as space is available or by June 10th 2015 at latest and are to be be submitted along with application form. All submissions will be peer reviewed and acceptance/rejections is based on their relevance to the conference topics. Notification on acceptance is sent within 7 days after the submissions has been received.